American Roulette contains the same standard rules as the other roulette game versions; the croupier rotates the American Roulette wheel, putting in the ball on the moving wheel until it drops down on one of the numbered slots. Players make their wagers prior to this. You can make bets on a specific number, numbers or colours. The primary feature that differentiates American Roulette with the other roulette versions is it has thirty eight numbered sections, including numbers from 1 to 36, switching between black and red, along with a zero as well as a double-zero, that are coloured in green. Numbers have a very particular set up on the American Roulette wheel; two sequential numbers are placed opposite to each other (# 1 is opposite of # 2, #3 is opposite of #4 and so forth).
Play for Free
Want to practise your American roulette skills? Simply play below for free, with no download or sign-up required!
The extra double-zero slot that American Roulette is recognized with provides the house a tremendous advantage, when compared with other versions of roulette. Should the ball fall down on the zeroes, all wagers besides those found on the zero are lost. Several casinos have approved the rule called “surrender”, where a player having an even-money wager keeps one half of it when the winning number is one of the zeros.
The American Roulette Wheel And Table Layout
One more characteristic differentiating American Roulette would be the chips used. Players purchase roulette chips straight from the table and each player gets a unique colour, helping to make the difference between gambler’s wagers simpler. Another minor distinction would be that the croupier in American Roulette deals with the chips with his hands, while a unique stick is utilized for that function in European Roulette.
Due to the added double-zero, American Roulette has different odds of a particular wager. Every wager pays in accordance with the probability for that wager to win. Various tables use a different minimum and maximum decided for each wager, and there aren’t any limits for how many wagers a person desires to make simultaneously. Wagers fit in two main types: “inside” and “outside” bets. The inside bets are placed within the inner section of the betting layout, as opposed to the outside bets which are placed on the table’s periphery area.
- Straight Bet A wager is put on one number. The odds and payout are 35to-1
- Split Bet A wager is put on two adjoining numbers on the roulette betting table by putting the chips on the line in-between the numbers. The odds and payout are 17-to-1
- Street Bet A wager is put on three numbers that are positioned in a row on the roulette betting table by placing the chips on the edge line at the end of the row. The odds and payout are 11-to-1.
- Corner Bet A wager is put on four adjoining numbers on the betting table by putting the chips on the intersection part of the four numbers. The odds and payout are 8-to-1.
- Five Bet A wager is put on numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3 by putting the chips on the intersection part of the two rows. The odds and payout are 6-to-1.
- Sixline Bet A wager is put on two “streets” (six numbers) on the betting table by putting the chips on the intersection of the edge lines at the end of both rows. The odds and payout are 5-to-1.
- Column Bet A wager is put on all numbers included in one of the three columns on the American Roulette betting table by placing the chips on the box at the end of the column. The odds and payout are 2-to-1.
- Group/Dozen Bet A wager is put on all numbers included in the first (1-12), second (13-24) or third (25-36) dozen of numbers by placing the chip on the dozen bet box. The odds and payout are 2-to-1.
- Black/Red Bet A wager is put on black or red colour to win by setting the chips on the colour bet box. The odds and payout are even money.
- Odd/Even Bet A wager is put on the winning number to be odd or even by putting the chips on the odd or even box.
- High/Low A wager is put on the winning number to be low (1-18) or high (19-36) by placing the chips on the low or high box.
In order to play American Roulette for real bucks you’ll be able to pick one of the online casinos that we at Elite Roulette advertise in this article. They all offer honest and authorized random number generator American Roulette games, as well as huge bonuses and brilliant customer service. We’re certain that you’ll have terrific roulette experiences with them.